Web Design in Libya: Where should I start?
If you are like most people, you’d love to have a new website, but you have no idea where to start.
You ask yourself the question: Where do I even start?
Don’t worry, you are not alone. Most people in Libya (and around the world) have no idea about starting, designing and running a website.
So in today’s article, I am going to show you the different things that you need to think about in order to launch a new website.
As you consider starting a website, don’t rush into it. You need to spend a little time planning out your site. You should ask yourself these questions:
- What is the purpose of my website? Is your website going to be only informational or are you hoping to sell products and services from your site?
- What domain name do I want for my website? Will your website be the name of you business (johnspizzashop.com) or will it describe your business (tripolispizzarestaurant.com)?
- Where will I host my website? You will need a company to house or host your website. Do you research to find the best solution. Will you host it locally in Libya or do you plan to use a company in Europe or the USA?
- Who will design my website? There are all levels of website designers. You need to decide if you are looking for a basic website OR do you want a website that will accomplish your goals.
- What will the website cost? Just like cars, websites come in all prices. If you want to have a FIAT UNO website, you can find something very inexpensive. If you are looking for the LEXUS website, then you will need to pay top money for that site.
- Do I want to be able to update my own website? Some people like to be able to change their websites all of the time. If you want to do this you either need to hire a full-time web-designer or get your site designed on a system like wordpress.
- What is my call to action? You need to decide what you want people to do when they come to your website. Are you looking for a phone call or do you want someone to fill out a form? Make sure you have a clear call to action on your website.
Make sure you have thought through each of these questions before you start making a website. If you are really lost and need help, please contact us for help with your next website.