Do you need help registering
your business in Libya?
Register your business right the first time!
Save your valuable money & time.
How can we help you?
At LibyaBusiness.Com we listen to your business goals and then help you decide on the best way forward. We will help you:
- Find the best business structure
- Get you connected to trusted legal advice
- Save time and energy on the front-end
- Get it right the first time!
Registering your business in Libya
Perhaps you are interested in registering your business in Libya. There are basically 4 options for foreigners to register their businesses in Libya. Depending on the sector, size & desired outcomes of your business, you could choose from one of these 4 options.
Basics Steps for Business Registration
- Decide on your business activity
- Select a local business partner (if required by law)
- Find a good consultant & legal advisor to guide you through the process
- Decide on the best business structure
- Choose and register your company name
- Complete required registration paperwork
- Open company bank account
- Find office space or location
- Obtain final approvals from government offices
- Register at Tax department
- Open files in Ministry of Labor and Immigration
Can I register a local Libyan company?
For those who do not wish to register a foreign entity, it is possible to partner with some Libyan partners to register a Libyan company. The only issue here is that the local partners will legally own the business (100%). You will want to make sure you have carefully crafted your papers to protect your business interests.