Are you looking to
move to Libya?
While it can be challenging, it can also be an unbelievable rewarding experience. Whether you are moving by yourself or bringing your family along, being well prepared is the key to a successful transition to living in any new country.
As you look to move to Libya, prepare yourself by learning about:
- Housing & Real Estate – Where will you live?
- Setting up a home – Buying furniture, phone, internet…
- Buying a Car – Looking to buy a vehicle?
- School Options – What about my kid’s education?
- Family Activities – Life is not all about work!
- Banking / Finance – Getting the money figured out.
- Immigration Rules – Visas and Long-term work permits
Contact us for help today
By clicking the button above you are requesting information.
How can we help you?
Since we moved our families to Libya in 2011, we understand the importance of a good transition . We will help you:
- Find the best place to live
- Get your kids in the right school
- Learn where to shop
- Understand the local culture