1. Have you developed an ideal client profile?
2. Have you developed marketing goals for your business?
3. Are you measuring your marketing results?
4. Do you know which marketing method has the best return on investment?
5. Are you A/B testing your marketing to make improvements?
6. Does your marketing speak in terms of benefits?
7. Are you using powerful writing to capture your client’s attention?
8. Do each of your marketing materials have a clear call to action?
9. Do you know the cost to obtain a new client?
10. Do you have a strong value proposition?
If you answered, “No” to more than 5 of these questions, your business is losing money because of poor marketing.